Terms & Conditions for the AFC Bournemouth Rewards Programme
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with all instructions and guidelines for registration as set out on the website which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the AFCB Rewards programme is provided at the sole discretion of AFC Bournemouth.
How to participate:
Simply register on the website www.afcbrewards.co.uk. All applications are welcomed but Members of the programme must be over 18 years of age.
Members can make a recommendation by completing the referral form on the website www.afcbrewards.co.uk with the contact details of a friend or business colleague who may be interested in AFC Bournemouth’s facilities and marketing opportunities.
If you make a referral via the website, an email will be sent to you to’ thank you’ for the recommendation and the completed form will be sent to the AFCB Commercial Team who will make contact with the person you have recommended. If your referral makes a purchase from AFC Bournemouth, it will be classified as a successful recommendation.
Any successful recommendation made to AFCB via the Rewards website will earn points for the Member. The points will automatically be allocated to the Member’s account and stored on the website. The reward for the Member is 5% of the value of the purchase made (excluding VAT). One point is allocated for each £1.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. From time to time the Member can redeem their points for vouchers. The vouchers can only be used in exchange for goods and services advertised on the website. All goods are offered subject to availability.
2. If a Member recommends a friend or business colleague who is an existing client of AFCB they will be advised immediately. The Referral system does not accept duplicate entries. New recommendations are defined as those who have not spent with AFC Bournemouth in the last 12 months.
3. In the event that a Member's account is dormant or inactive for a period of 12 months AFCB reserves the right to remove the Member's account from the Programme. AFCB will endeavour to contact the Member through their nominated email address to notify them that their account is at risk of removal. Members who reply within 30 days requesting the account remain active will have their account balances maintained. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the accrued balances will be forfeited, and the Member's account may be removed.
4. A Member's account which does not correctly follow any required instruction or procedure may result in no points being earned and the Club may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a claim and terminate the Member's membership to the Programme.
5. All transactions are electronically monitored through a third-party network and each transaction is reported to the AFCB by the software provider. Regretfully, the Club cannot be held responsible for system failures by the third-party network. Any complaints or queries in relation to fulfilment or performance of Rewards provided under the Programme shall be directed to email@example.com.
6. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the Programme, AFCB may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a Member's claim and terminate the Member's membership to the Programme. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attempting to collect or redeem points in contravention with these Terms and Conditions;
- Any fraudulent activity with respect to copying vouchers
- Interfering with the Programme or the points website.
- AFCB will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. A Member shall be responsible for any tax implications or payment of tax that may arise through collecting points.
2. A Member must have sufficient points accrued before redeeming them for Vouchers to spend at AFCB. Purchases with Vouchers cannot be made on line. Vouchers will be posted to the Member’s registered address.
3. Points will be subtracted from a Member's account immediately when they are redeemed and a Voucher is requested.
4. All Rewards supplied are advertising on the Reward website and are provided solely by AFCB.
5. Points for small purchases will be credited to Member’s accounts on the same day as the sale. A Member understands that there may be delay in crediting points for 30 days when a high value recommendation has been made to AFCB (over £750). This delay is to provide time for the purchase payment to clear.
6. The sale or barter of points is strictly prohibited. A Member's right to use points within the Programme is non-transferable. Membership will terminate immediately in the event of a Member's death. Point balances are not transferable upon death.
7. A Member agrees to allow the AFCB to communicate with him/her via email with suitable offers, which may contain opportunities to earn and redeem. AFCB will always use this communication method responsibly under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other self-regulatory restrictions. Members preferring not to receive such offers can visit their account information page and change their communication preferences to opt-out of receiving such offers from the Club.
8. When a Member requests to leave the Rewards scheme there will be no further communication between the Club and the Member. The Member's account will be closed within 30 days and any unused Points will be forfeited.
9. A Member expressly agrees their participation in the Programme is at the Member's sole risk. AFCB makes no warranty with regard to any rewards acquired by Members from the Rewards programme or that the programme will meet Members’ requirements, or that the programme will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, nor does the Club make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information acquired from the programme.
10. The Club may from time to time adjust Members' accounts upwards or downwards in respect to accounting errors, including Rewards returned for suspected fraud, for which the Club has full authority.
11. The Club reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the website at any time. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions on this website and notifying Members either on the website home page or via email. In the event of an amendment to these Terms and Conditions and/or the operation of the Programme, a Member's non-cancellation or continued use of the Programme after 30 days shall be deemed acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions and/or Programme.
12. The Club reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time. Any notice of termination shall be posted on this website. In the event of termination, a Member will have 30 days from the notice date of Programme termination to redeem any points in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Unless specified otherwise, no additional points will be able to be accrued during this termination period.
13. AFCB will make every effort to communicate to all Members the termination period, however the Club will not be held responsible for failing to notify any individual Member regardless of the reason.
14. AFCB reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, without notice, to withdraw, modify or limit Rewards offered in the Programme and/or the number of points required to redeem for Rewards.
15. A Member agrees to indemnify and hold AFCB, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, (including reasonable legal fees) relating to a Member's breach of these Terms and Conditions including the posting of any material on any of the website.
16. Any dispute under the Programme will be resolved by the Club. In the event of error or omission on the part of the Club, liability to the Consumer is limited to crediting disputed points or account balances to a Member’s account.
17. Any queries regarding the Programme must be sent in writing to the Club at:
Dean Court, Kings Park,
Bournemouth,Dorset, BH7 7AF
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Reward Point - a unit of reward currency which Members can redeem for vouchers to be spent on items promoted on the AFC Rewards website.
Member - AFCB supporters who from time to time recommend people who they believe will be interested in the facilities and marketing opportunities at the Club.
Programme - A marketing tool operated by AFCB in which Reward points are offered to registered Members.
Offers - Vouchers earned by Members can be spent on the Offers advertised on the website e.g. Legends Cafe Bistro, AFC Bournemouth Club Store, Black Label Events or The Champions Top Floor Restaurant
Club Packages - Hospitality, Gifts, Advertising and Partnership Packages as advertised on the website.